Andy's Blog – With version 4.6.1 I fixed a directory cache bug but also introduced a new one. Units in the DPR’s directory weren’t found anymore and the existing DCU file was used instead of recompiling the unit. In my tests I hadn’t cleared the DCU output directory and so the compiler always took the DCU from a former test, so I didn’t run into this bug while testing the code. The changes to the directory cache that I did, make it a little bit slower because the directory cache is now rebuilt when the current directory changes instead of disabling relative paths what it did before. Another patch that I’ve ...
Visits by Source
Users who voted for this posting