Andy's Blog – Suddenly after installing RAD Studio 2009 Update 3 the “Unknown TObject” and “Cannot resolve unit” Error Insight bugs were back. That meant that the IDE Fix Pack 2.5 failed to patch the Error Insight code. The protection against patching incompatible code that I’ve added to the IDE Fix Pack had the impression that it wasn’t save to patch the .NET code. So I looked at the Borland.Studio.Delphi.dll CIL code with ildasm.exe and saw that some method addresses have changed. With that information I started to change all my byte arrays (two per .NET method). But ...
Visits by Source
Users who voted for this posting