Malcolm Groves – I got an email last night from someone who was using my sample code to open URLs in the default browser on OSX. However, he was having trouble when his URL contained a string. Easy peasy, I thought, just URL Encode it. (Actually, easy peasy isn’t the phrase I used, but I’m trying to keep this relatively clean). I jumped into Delphi for what I thought would be a quick 5 minutes to alter the code, and finished 2 hours later with it finally working, having learnt more than I really wanted to know about URL encoding along the way. If you don’t care for the details, I’ve ...
Visits by Source
Users who voted for this posting