The Delphi Geek – Last week I started solving weird ‘out of memory’ crash in one of our services. First reports of problems came in from a client but with some experimenting I managed to repeat it on the test configuration. The program works nicely for few hours and then something weird happens and it starts using the memory, few megs per minute, until it crashes. Repeating the problem on the test configuration usually means half the victory won but this time it wasn’t so :( I was fighting the most terrible of memory leaks – a live leak. Memory was allocated, stored away in some management structure and ...
Visits by Source
Users who voted for this posting