3
votes
Vote UpVote

FlexCel 5 for VCL/FireMonkey release notes

TMS Software Blog – I am really happy to say we have finally released our first version of FlexCel 5 for VCL/Firemonkey. It has been a huge lot of hard work, and even when there is still a lot of work to do, the biggest part is done. This version doesn"t include the rendering and reporting engines, but that is no more than 20% of the total lines of code; the other 80% has already been delivered. I still need to write a post about the technical stuff on how it was created (which I think is quite interesting), but today I want to speak about the release itself, how you can use it, what is changed and what is ...
Favorite? Off-Topic? 2012-03-05 13:00

Statistics

Visits: 540
Votes: 3
Favorites: 0
Off-Topic: 0

Visits by Source

User Actions

Users who voted for this posting

ket555
Mark.0161
slr4bf
Subscribe:
Contact us to advertise on DelphiFeeds.com

Community Links

Torry Firebird News

Sponsor

 
Please login or register to use this functionality.
(click on this box to dismiss)