Uwe's Delphi blog – At work we do use right now GNU Gettext for the localization of our application and are not looking for another localization solution. However we have decided sometime ago to re-evaluate the ITE (Integrated Translation Environment) when we switch to XE2. We have used the ITE once with Delphi32 for a discontinued project and our experience was not that good. I have not worked on that topic and do not remember the issues, but I believe the translation run did abort when the CPU load was too low. I have given the ITE in XE2 now a try and the following is what I did, what happened and so on. At ...
Visits by Source
Users who voted for this posting