1
vote
Vote UpVote

Interfaces in Delphi Programming 101 - Defining an Interface; Implementing an Interface

About Delphi Programming – in Delphi OOP ::In Delphi, keyword "interface" has two distinct meanings. In Delphi unit definition interface section is used to declare any public sections of code that appear in a unit. In OOP jargon, you can think of an interface as a class with no implementation. If you are up to creating a rock solid application in a way that your code is maintainable, reusable, and flexible the OOP nature of Delphi will help you drive the first 70% of your route. Defining interfaces and implementing them will help with the remaining 30%. Read the full article to learn how to What's an Interface? ...
Favorite? Off-Topic? 2011-05-09 05:00

Statistics

Visits: 869
Votes: 1
Favorites: 0
Off-Topic: 0

Visits by Source

User Actions

Users who voted for this posting

Barton_Stano
Subscribe:
Contact us to advertise on DelphiFeeds.com

Community Links

Torry Firebird News

Sponsor

 
Please login or register to use this functionality.
(click on this box to dismiss)