TURBU Tech – I just checked out the source to a new project. Not going to name names because what I’m discussing is a pretty universal problem. This project had dependencies on several common Delphi open-source libraries, and it had a well-designed DPROJ file that got all the paths right and everything. I opened it in XE6 and went to build… and promptly tripped over some stupid compiler error involving ANSI vs Unicode chars… and by this point, anyone who’s ever done this probably knows exactly where this is going. Turns out that this project included its own copy of various ...
Visits by Source
Users who voted for this posting
Edwin | Dev of LIVEditor
Jørn E. Angeltveit
Kyle A. Miller