The Delphi Geek – Sometimes you write a blog post that you wish you wouldn’t. Maybe you don’t, but I certainly did. Yesterday I wrote about TStreamAdapter.Seek Broken For Large Files I completely incorrectly stated that “the bug was not fixed in XE4/XE5”. The reason for my mistake was that although I verified the problem in the XE2, I didn’t write any test code for it (we already had a failing application so I didn’t have to – or so I thought) and I only checked the RTL for changes. I found out that the TStreamAdapter.Seek didn’t change from XE2 to XE4/5 and assumed the worst. Well, the good guys at ...
Visits by Source
Users who voted for this posting
Jørn E. Angeltveit