TURBU Tech – I got a request at work yesterday to look at an issue one of our clients was having. A certain service didn’t seem to be doing anything at all, with no failure messages in the server logs. After asking a few questions and checking out the log, I determined that the initialization code for that service had never run when the server started up, so I pulled up a local copy on my dev system to figure out why. I put some breakpoints in the initialization code and started tracing through to figure out what was going wrong. Partway through, the initialization tripped over a certain ...
Visits by Source
Users who voted for this posting